The High Performance PillowPosted on Friday Nov 8, 2013
Did you know that the quality of the pillow(s) you use when you rest have a huge impact on how refreshed you feel after you wake up? They may seem like a small addition to the big picture of your bed, but they are important for pain relief in the neck and shoulders. Sleep Number offers the Performance Pillow, a microbead pillow designed for long lasting anti-odor, anti-microbial and temperature balancing comfort.
The Sleep Number Performance Pillow is at the top of the pillow hierarchy due to both its hypoallergenic and comfort properties. These pillows are similar to memory foam in their performance. Millions of microbeads within the pillow shift as you do to support the natural shape of your head, neck and shoulders. Considering not many people stay in the same position as they sleep, it’s important that their pillow have the ability to readjust as quickly as they do. The contouring ability of the Performance Pillow is also ideal for people suffering from tension headaches. As the microbeads shift around a sleeper’s head, it provides a kind of massage that keeps pressure off your head.
Sleep Number Performance Pillow
Currently this cutting-edge pillow is on sale for $59.99 and comes in five different colors including:
- Supportive. Owner feedback is unanimous: the Performance Pillow remains supportive over time and does not flatten out while you rest like most pillows.
- Airflow. Microbeads allow for the maximum level of airflow, which helps to evaporate moisture and keeps the pillow from getting too warm.
- Pain Relief. Nearly 20-percent of Performance Pillow owners agree that this pillow is great for reducing pain in the neck and shoulders, if not preventing it entirely.
- Easy To Keep Clean. With the Performance Pillow, common bedtime irritants like dust particles, bacteria and germs do not accumulate because of Sleep Number’s signature antimicrobial protection.
- Off Gassing. Microbead pillows have a tendency to give off a plastic-like chemical odor when newly purchased. Foreign smells can easily disturb you as you rest, especially when they are being emitted from your pillow that is next to your face.
A quality pillow can make the difference between waking up refreshed or with a stiff neck that starts the day off on a sour note. The Sleep Number Performance Pillow combines the latest performance-fabric technology with millions of microbeads for the absolute best in individual comfort every single time you rest. If you are seeking a pillow that is made to perform, the Performance Pillow is for you!